Friday, March 30, 2007

FRIDAY!!

Good Morning All! Yes... the current time is 3:50 a.m. and I have just arrived home. Unfortunately, I am no longer sleepy. The House took up the budget yesterday... and with 300 pages of amendments... meaning about 300+ amendments for a 800+ page bill...we all new it was going to be a LONG day! My day at work started at about 8:30 a.m. and they started working on the budget at 9. They worked through lunch and dinner and still managed to take FOREVER!!! I finally requested ALL of my bills... so I am done for now. I have to focus on press now... I am not a fan of press. I also have to work on ST's April newsletter. I will upload March's... I am super proud of it! (When I find the time that is.)

I spent most of the day in the Committee on Licensing and Administrative Procedures...I was on loan, helping with bill analyses and committee reports. I learned a lot of new things that I didn't previously know about. Milda, committee clerk, also shared a very VERY good piece of cake with me... it kinda made the day worth it all!

Tiffy and Britty came to visit me at my 13th hour mark... and quickly left me. But I got hugs and ghetto fried rice... a specialty of Tiffy's.

Okok...I am going to try and sleep now... Wish me luck on the rest of my day today!

2 comments:

Dejim said...

new -> knew

Sheil said...

I saw that misspelling as well -

As for the ghetto fried rice, it's like pizza, even bad pizza is good pizza.