Hello Kitty B-day and V-day with Kitty. You should have seen that cake the next day. Semi melted Hello Kitty Ice cream Cake... no bueno.
Gage turns 4! I think the adults had a better time than the kids did. I love trampolines!
Cousin is ENGAGED!!! That's right! Julie and Albert got engaged this year. Soooo exciting. (Aren't we cute?)
Tons of Family Time
Julian Turns 1!
Oh... 81st Texas Legislative Session - Puppies Puppies Puppies... poor puppies...
Ladies of Crew ST at our Local and Consent Committee Dinner!
Learning the Texas Local and Consent Calendar with the amazing Milda Mora! In my opinion, best committee clerk in the Texas House of Reps!
First Baseball Game... Texas Rangers v. Kansas City Royals (I think.)
New Friends and New Adventures. Jose and I went bowling for Erika's graduation celebration...
Family Vacation to Cancun
Auntie CoCo bought these shirt for the boys... don't they look handsome?
Fourth of July Getaway to DC and Second Baseball Game (Nationals v. ?)
The Stillwells!
Daryll and Marsha!
Dallas Aquarium and Zoo adventures
Discovering a new love for Puerto Rico and Pit Bulls :) Isn't my Bella Pretty?!?!
EUROPE 2009 - Greece and Italy! Pictures later... too many to pick from and I am totally sitting in class right now...
What else?!? This is my last semester of school! I have already applied for Graduation and my application for Graduation has already been approved. Which means that I have to find the will to keep going... oh geez.

1 comment:
awesome update!
Post a Comment