Thank you to Ashlynn, Andrew, and Erika for taking the time to teach me football and taking me to my first game! This experience would have never been as great if it were not for you guys!! THANK YOU!!
Ashlynn, Myself, and Marsha before the game. This is the first Burnt Orange Texas Longhorn Shirt I have ever bought for myself! Be proud folks... be proud.
"No. 1 Longhorns defeat No. 11 Missouri, 56-31"
With Erika, Marsha, and Lauren right before walking into the stadium.
KICKOFF!
BEVO...
Colt McCoy!! (Marsha has decided they are dating...haha Marsha McCoy... I like it!)
And.... what kind of game would it be if there were no celebrities? Matthew Mcconaughey and Andy Roddick... Matthew is actually giving the horns to Marsha, who was screaming "John McCain and Sara Palin" at the top of her lungs to get his attention and everyone else's attention as well. As Ashlynn pointed out... people were looking at her like she had just shot their babies... they need to chill out!
Thank you to my parents for also coming up this weekend. They hung out with me before I headed to the game and even went to Ashlynn and Andrew's for a little. They were so excited for me and my first game. We went to Best Buy while they were here and my mother disappeared for a while... I found her playing Rock Band in the front of the store... oh dear...
And.... I couldn't resist recording "The Eyes of Texas" after we won!
Laundry and studying will consume the rest of my day... I've had too much fun already :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment