Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Love October!

I am so glad that October is FINALLY here! This is by far my most favorite month... and not just because my birthday is in this month. :) But... the weather is starting to change and I can wear my jacket or scarf all the time without looking absolutely foolish in Texas. The school year is halfway over and that means that Thanksgiving and Christmas are just that much closer. On top of all that... Halloween gives people an excuse to dress up like idiots and parade themselves around. It makes Sixth Street that much more perfect for people watching. And we all know how much I love to people watch! September passed by so quickly I still can't believe that it is October... But it was not without its memorable moments.

Erika and Ashlynn have taken it upon themselves to teach me about Football. That's right...FOOTBALL! I am now able to tell you all the ways to score a points, name all of the Big 12 teams, and I have watched several games on tv. Actually WATCHED THEM... not just had them on in the background as I was doing something else. Be proud people...

Rachel, Drew, and I have started a "Ladies who Brunch" on Sunday's at a really cute place in South Austin called Olivia's. (Notice my new black scarf... I LOVE IT! I wear it everywhere!!!)

Caden and Naitra share a birthday on the 26th of September. I celebrated with Naitra first and celebrated with Caden that night. It was a ton of fun. We had Batman decorations, Nemo ice cream cake, tons of toys, family/friends, yummy spaghetti, and Wii! Thank you to Tiffy, Erin, and Cho for spending time with me and my fam for Caden's B-day. It made it all the more fun, and all the more special. (Check Aunt Tiffy's page for more pics...)

Caden Opening his first present from Mommy and Daddy

Julian having a "Double Cheeseburger" on the way to the Museum for Caden's B-day fun!

Yummy Birthday Cake!
Tearing through tissue paper Aunt Tiffy added to Aunt CoCo's gift to make it look pretty...

So far this October... Korean BBQ with some ladies and Andrew... poor Andrew is always the only male. Then we saw Nick and Norah... which I loved! Walk/Ran Town lake, made Migas, and Quacks with Helen. Andrew is serious about his Korean BBQ!

Helen actually did all the cooking, I just ate... :)
AND.. get this... I watched Polo with Becca. That's right POLO... with horses!

Brunched with Rachel and Drew... went to church with Rachel and Becca and read an amazing book for class which I personally enjoyed... LAP hearing without my boss and here I am... ready for the weekend.

What to lookout forward to the rest of this month... more football, parental units visiting, birthday fun, and Halloween!!

No comments: