Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Recap and Summertime!

April

The month ended very well with a nice visit from Cousin. We attended a wedding, danced, and ate a ton of food!


May

This month could not have arrived any faster. It was full of events, drama, and WORK! I officially finished my first full year of grad school and am that much closer to my Masters! I can't wait...
May was filled with graduations, celebrations, and tons of family and friend time. It was also filled with several freak hail storms. One of which that attacked a tree, which attacked my fence, and almost attacked my sliding glass door.

I also was able to spend some time with my two most favorite ladies in the world. Memorial Day in Dallas with Kitty and Cousin!


June

This month is just kicking off and already has been wonderful. I've been to Cancun and back and can't wait to go to Chicago soon to meet my newest nephew. We spent a little time on the phone the other day and I can already tell Julian and I are going to be fast friends.

The weather was perfect the entire time we were in Cancun. I spent a ton of time in the sun, ocean, and ofcourse doing what I do best.... EATING!


Other than trying to enjoy the summer as much as possible, before classes start again in August, I am just working working working. Story of my oh-so-exciting life.
Oh, and I have started a new puzzle. Second of the summer and SUPER hard. I'm so cool it hurt sometimes. :)

No comments: