Friday, April 4, 2008

Update Update Update!

I did not even make it a good month... worthless really. I can hardly believe that it is already April 4! I could not even begin to tell you how much has happened since my last blog. Sad really. So... I will quickly re-cap.

February:

New years was uneventful but nice to be home. Daddy had just started on the major changes for the kitchen and I was bad and never took pictures. I visited with Tiffy and Cho a lot and they visited me in Austin! Fun times Fun time... Tiffy and I even had a run-in with a feral ferret.

Can you see ther Feral Ferret? Well... trust us, there was one!

March:

Spring Break was spent in Chicago with my Nephew and #2. Spent a lot of time just chillin with the family and Tiffy. We also made a trip to SA with Georgie and Cho to watch Saltimbanco - Cirque Show with Jimmie and Bert. It was a great adventure...




Caden so Handsome!!




Road Trip Fun!

Saltimbanco!!



April: (So Far)


Quickly shaping up to be the WORSE month of this year... but I am confident that this will change. With all my major school work falling into a lull and Capitol work being understanding... I should have my first decent weekend in a long time. Plus A7X is coming to SA this weekend and it will be WONDERFUL. Lena and SYNYSTER GATES together again! Cousin will be in Houston next weekend and we will have tons of eating to do.... On top of which, I will soon have a new nephew to spoil! Exciting... So, as bad as this month has been so far... I look forward to the rest of it!


*Just Smile Lena*

No comments: