Alas, another semester has begun. I am hoping that I don't get burned out too quickly. I have some ridiculously tough classes ahead on me with some of the best professors. Either way I know I am going to learn something from this semester and I know my planner is going to be well worth the money.
The weather is becoming quite frigid in Austin and I am looking forward to the weekend. Hot Chocolate and Movies! Seeing as I have Monday off for MLK day... I figured I would take advantage and relax as much as possible before I lose all sense of calmness. Speaking of movies, Britty and I recently saw JUNO. I loved it!

The weather is becoming quite frigid in Austin and I am looking forward to the weekend. Hot Chocolate and Movies! Seeing as I have Monday off for MLK day... I figured I would take advantage and relax as much as possible before I lose all sense of calmness. Speaking of movies, Britty and I recently saw JUNO. I loved it!
I FINALLY FINISHED!! I started this puzzle right before last semester and I finally found the time to finish it before this semester began. It has taken me months to finish, I can't bare to take it apart. Sad.... I lead such an exciting life. Oh! This picture of my wonderful puzzle was taken with my BRAND NEW CAMERA!! Never mind that it is so fancy I can barely get it to work... it still rocks! hehe
Did I mention I was at work... until 10pm?

No comments:
Post a Comment