Hello All!!
I have just finished two of the three things that have for finals and yet the end seems no where near me... I had a KILLER exam in Public Financial Management Wednesday and I just finished a group paper. Now, I have my Intro to Quant final to tackle. Wish me luck on decision trees and linear programming... boo hiss
I have managed to have a little fun in all this mess. My friend Ashlynn is getting married in July and asked me to accompany her on her wedding dress search. It was so much fun... although I made the wedding lady feel bad when she tried to get me to try on dresses... I told her I had to have someone special in my life to actually want to try on dresses... she kinda just gave me a sad look and kept talking. hehe.... July is going to be great! Vinni is getting married on the 13th in Cabo... then Ashlynn a week later in Austin...
Ashlynn and I in our PRP class... we have so much fun...
Ashlynn in one of the many dresses she tried on...Last night Britty, Naitra, Teresa and Myself went to the Trail of Lights! I love the Christmas lights... well really the huge bonfire and kettle corn...haha
Well back to work and school I go.... I can't wait to go to Houston....

No comments:
Post a Comment