I was lucky to take my first trip with Tiffy to NYC and visit my cousin Dinh. Despite geting off to one VERY ROCKY start, we made it to NYC and back just fine!! Dinh was nice enough to let us crash in her apartment for quite a while and was the perfect hostess. Tiffany and I spend everyday wandering the city. By the end of our trip we could barely move, the very first day we were there Tiff and I walked from Chinatown, where Dinh lives, to Time Square to visit T and back. Enough said. Yes...yes... we know that there was public transportation, which we took full advantage of that later in our trip. But that first day, we just felt like exploring...and before you knew it... our feet hurt like no ones business. We had great food, met some wonderful people, explored all the major things we wanted to see, and we discovered PINKBERRY!! Which is now my most favorite thing...sad it only exist in Cali and NYC...In the Target Breezeway on top of Rockefeller Plaza!
Myself, T, and Tiff at our Sunday night dinner party!
Check Tiffy's page for more pics from NYC!
Not but three days after my trip to NYC I repacked my bags and headed to CHICAGO!! I spent the whole week with the Caden, Tran and Dejim! Dejim was on a business trip and Tran had to work so it was just me and Caden for a little. He has grown up so much, we hold wonderful little conversations and he is helpful to his Auntie CoCo.... Making sure I gave him his milk, brushed his teeth, and read him his bedtime books. I also made my first trip to Navy Pier/ Chicago Museum of Art/Lincoln Park Zoo, hung out with Rachel, spent time with Tran...and her driving.



I hope that August proves to be just as wonderful... I almost forgot, HARRY POTTER! I cannot wait to finish book 7! I don't know if I am going to make it through... I'm such a sap!

No comments:
Post a Comment