Sunday, March 18, 2007

BLEACH WEEKEND!!!!!!

The week ended up being super busy... I was at work until 8 on Friday!! But my weekend was pretty good.
Friday night I rushed home and met up with Britty... we had tickets to see JOSH TURNER at the Austin Rodeo. Honestly, I didn't even know that we had one and it is nothing compared to the one in Houston...but it was a lot of fun. I even got a few good videos... my camera doesn't have sound though...but he is just so cute to watch!! hahaha.... I'm so silly! He has an amazing voice and his wife plays in the band too which is really cool.
After the concert I came home, dropped Britty off, and went downtown. I met up with my co-worker James and we had such a fun night. We went to a couple bar/clubs and walked 6th street. We ran into a few people we knew...but everything was just so crowded because of SXSW. I did get to hear some good music that night though.



Saturday and Sunday i did a whole bunch of NOTHING!!! I sat around and watched anime most of both days...hehe So sad... but I really like this new one I am watching...Bleach... thank you to George and Andrew for getting me hooked! I did do a little shopping, mostly at the bookstores. I also fit in some yoga...which is always nice. I also made some of my strawberry cookies for Britty and Rahul.

Hopefully this week will be wonderful! OH.... Happy Birthday to my sister.... Much love to her and all the best wishes for her birthday!
This is from New Year's Eve 2006

No comments: